Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2007 1:28:37 PM EDT
All,

Don't know if this will interest you, but with ammo prices, I thought I'd spread the word.

Found the coupon in today's flyer.

There is a limit of 6 boxes total.
Link Posted: 10/7/2007 7:08:37 PM EDT
[#1]
wow. Markup that good or are they tempting the deer hunters in?
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 5:33:14 AM EDT
[#2]
DEER HUNTERS bait.  That is all they are about.  They also got some Savage bolts for $50 bucks off. 329 for a 111.  Long action, blued, on a synthetic stock with scope, and removable
mag.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#3]
how long does the sale last on the ammo?
GR
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 4:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
GR

I believe until the 13th.  I went there today and picked up some Remington .22 LR "Thunderbolt" bricks.  

One of the other posters seems to be correct, because the ammo prices already seemed a little high.  However, the coupon did bring the price back down and I didn't drive to Macon for nothin'!
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 4:22:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
GR

I believe until the 13th.  I went there today and picked up some Remington .22 LR "Thunderbolt" bricks.  

One of the other posters seems to be correct, because the ammo prices already seemed a little high.  However, the coupon did bring the price back down and I didn't drive to Macon for nothin'!
I have to go to macon on friday, so maybe I'll stop in......

GR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top