Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2007 5:47:59 PM EDT
I'm over in Beaufort SC (close to Savannah) and am looking for some Service Rifle or High Power matches to participate in.  Anyone have a link to a range that has them, or know of any in the area?  Within a 3-4 hour drive would be nice.  Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:26:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll keep my ear to the ground for you. Don't know of any right now though.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:59:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Brunswick.    i think it's the second saturday of every month..   Coastal Ga. Gun Club.   a lot of the guys i work with go.   if you were to come down I95 you would turn off right at hwy 341 going west.   it is only maybe 3 -4 miles from the exit

coastalgagunclub.com
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 10:01:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Creekside Firing Range is having a 100 yd match on Sep 2nd and will have a monthly tournament from here on out. Some will be 100 yd and some will be actual distance. Check his website. They got two youth training there that are good. They both will beat 70% of people that shoot. One is the owner's son and the other is a kid from Atlanta.
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 4:34:06 PM EDT
[#4]
yeah, the range in Brunswick.  It's an hour from the SC/GA stateline.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top