Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2007 9:37:00 AM EDT
Whats up with this ahole. Has converted to Islamy and suports the Bastard Hugo Chavez.  Wants to go visit him on tax payer money too. You guys down in Macon need to get on the stick and get rid of this Mayor. Let him go down there and stay for good on his own dollar. We don't need him here in Ga. Its on national news now.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 9:46:59 AM EDT
[#1]
I am wondering how do we kick someone out of elected office RIGHT NOW rather than waiting until the next election cycle?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe it's called a Recall.  I don't know what the procedure is but it probably requires a certain number of signatures.  
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I believe it's called a Recall.  I don't know what the procedure is but it probably requires a certain number of signatures.  

Where do I sign? =)
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 10:52:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I am not in Macon, but I will happily sign a petition to have him removed!
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 11:35:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 12:55:47 PM EDT
[#6]
The recall route was tried.  The judge threw out the recall petition, on some technical BS, IIRC.  He's on his 2nd and last term too.  The idiots voted him in again, and are getting what they deserve.  

He's made the national news a few times.  One time, he stops an alledged speeding motorist in his city car, which is equipped with blue lights and siren.  Normally, a city police officer drives him around in the car.  This time, the mayor was driving, and engages the blue lights and siren.  Basically, he conducted an illegal traffic stop and violated the motorist's rights.  IIRC, after the incident became public, 30+ lawyers contacted the motorist to represent him.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:07:22 PM EDT
[#7]
IIRC, there were actually two recall petitions with enough signatures. They both went to the same judge and were thrown out both times, on technical BS as BIKECOP29 stated.
Explain that
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
IIRC, there were actually two recall petitions with enough signatures. They both went to the same judge and were thrown out both times, on technical BS as BIKECOP29 stated.
Explain that

That's probably easy.  Judge is probably the mayors bitch at the the local bath house
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:27:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Explain that

Third times charm?

Get a different judge?
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Explain that

Third times charm?

Get a different judge?

Elections is in Nov, and new administration takes office in December.  The mayor is also under an active FBI investigation too.  My bet is once a federal grand jury hands out an indictment, the mayor will already be in Africa.  He's also an honorary diplomat for some African nation too.  There's a beach named after him in Ghanna too.  Rumor has it he has a house there too, paid for with city funds.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 3:39:03 PM EDT
[#11]
He is the biggest piece of shit around these parts and we have an abundance.  He has run Macon into the ground since he's been in office and likely stolen untold amounts of money.

Fuck C Jack.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 7:56:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Extradition can be a itch sometimes

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Explain that

Third times charm?

Get a different judge?

Elections is in Nov, and new administration takes office in December.  The mayor is also under an active FBI investigation too.  My bet is once a federal grand jury hands out an indictment, the mayor will already be in Africa.  He's also an honorary diplomat for some African nation too.  There's a beach named after him in Ghanna too.  Rumor has it he has a house there too, paid for with city funds.
Link Posted: 8/14/2007 8:22:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 1:53:20 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Explain that

Third times charm?

Get a different judge?

Hope they are smart enough to yank his passport(s).
Link Posted: 8/15/2007 2:44:10 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Explain that

Third times charm?

Get a different judge?

Hope they are smart enough to yank his passport(s).

Just the product of "inner city" voting; nothing new here!  If there were an I.Q. requirement for voting, such that anybody with an I.Q. less than 90 couldn't vote, the Democrats would never win another election.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 7:44:07 AM EDT
[#16]
He is a huge piece of Crap!!!

C.Jack Ass

Jihad Jack

His personal life is so screwed, it's no wonder that his public service is just as bad. He used city funds to buy a rather full security system for his house, his wife (x ?) racked up huge bills around town at salons, and claimed that she should not have tp pay because she brought those places publicity. He racked up a huge bill at a downtown restraunt, all on the city tab.

He blew up on the radio about that car purchase, when asked if it was needed.

He came here to my work once a couple years back, to show his face at a youth basketball camp. He had his driver drive over the grass to get to the front of the building, then walked in. He tried to walk through, but a card swipe is required. He was told by a student worker to sign in as a guest. he got indignant, and had his driver sign him in. Then, when he got to the courts, the student worker there told hih he had to have a pass or card to go down onto the floor, or again, sign in as a guest. He was pissed. I thought it amusing...

Link Posted: 8/16/2007 2:41:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Forget the IQ Test. Simply require the person voting actually to have paid taxes. Not filed a tax return and got a refund for all they paid in but actually paid taxes. That would immediately get rid of the welfare types who simply want to continue to receive their checks. And before someone says anything about the poor, if they aren't paying taxes they shouldn't have a say in how my money, that is extorted from me by the Fed, is spent.
Link Posted: 8/16/2007 3:31:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Oh yeah.  He also initiated a traffic stop, all on his own.  The mayor's car is equipped with a blue light and siren, to be used by the mayor's driver (a sworn Macon PD officer).  

Well, he saw an alledged speeder, while driving the car himself, and engaged the blue lights and siren.  The city will end up paying high 6 or low 7 figures for that lawsuit I'm sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top