Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2007 6:29:55 AM EDT
That arrogant piece of crap!  George Bush says the immigration bill will pass.  here's the link
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/11/bush.immigration.ap/index.html  

I have had enough of him and the douchebag republican party.  We have supported him through some pretty questionable things, this is the straw that broke the camels back.  It woudn't bother me a bit if the Dems started their impeachment proceedings (though I'm not sure if they have a legal case)  Enough is enough.  Don't let up on phone calls and emails to your senators or learn to speak spanish.  They are going to try to ram this thing through again, soon.  
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 6:55:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm not suprised............seems that our voices and opinions dont matter
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 7:10:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 7:41:22 AM EDT
[#3]
what is Fred's platform? I have searched the internet and can't seem to find it.  It is time for a change, the repubs have become what the dems were a few years ago.  
Yeah, its a hijack, but its my thread so thrrrrbt!
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I voted for W twice.

I'd like my two votes back, please. The guy has come completely unglued the last two years.

I never thought I'd see the day that I agreed with the Democrats about anything, but this guy sucks.

Link Posted: 6/11/2007 10:07:42 AM EDT
[#5]
why should george w care now? it's not like he has to worry about re election. i voted for him twice, but i feel like at the time, it was the best choice out there. i seriously think it's time for me to start voting LP.
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 10:34:01 AM EDT
[#6]
i also voted twice for W, and i have egg on my face big time. my service manager and service advisor both voted for W because i did. they both where Kerry voters that i argued about abortion and iraq, most importantly gun rights. now 2 out of 3 have made me look foolish i'm with you guys, i'll check out Thompsons platfrom and see what my gut tells me to do.
Link Posted: 6/11/2007 1:58:21 PM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
what is Fred's platform? I have searched the internet and can't seem to find it.  It is time for a change, the repubs have become what the dems were a few years ago.  
Yeah, its a hijack, but its my thread so thrrrrbt!

On the Issues
Link Posted: 6/12/2007 9:19:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I voted for GWB twice, and, even in hindsight, given the choices, would vote for him again.  Just can't see myself voting for a lying, lisping, pusillanimous pansy like Gore, nor a phony gigolo like Kerry.

Thompson's my man.  Hope he gets the nomination; hope he wins; hope he holds out for a long life, living with lymphoma.
Link Posted: 6/12/2007 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#9]
From what Ive seen Thompson may be the ticket!  Its about time for a viable right wing candidate  I won't vote for Guilanni he is a sheep in wolves clothing and does not believe that self defense is an inalienable right (what a turdstick)
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 5:13:20 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
That arrogant piece of crap!  George Bush says the immigration bill will pass.  here's the link

I have had enough of him and the douchebag republican party.

Me, too. That's why I'm a Constitution Party supporter for some time. Here is their

http://www.constitutionparty.org

and a few Quick Facts:

Seven Principles of the Constitution Party are:

1. Life: For all human beings, from conception to natural death;
2. Liberty: Freedom of conscience and actions for the self-governed individual;
3. Family: One husband and one wife with their children as divinely instituted;
4. Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
5. Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
6. States' Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government is reserved for the state and local jurisdictions;
7. American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 9:37:56 AM EDT
[#11]
I have already sent for more info from the constitution party.  I hope they do not try to legislate religion as part of their platform.  Otherwise I like what I see
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 7:20:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I have already sent for more info from the constitution party.  I hope they do not try to legislate religion as part of their platform.  Otherwise I like what I see

I believe, and dont quote me on this, But they have the same outlook on this as the founding fathers. Religion doenst belong in politics.
Link Posted: 6/14/2007 8:06:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Me, too. That's why I'm a Constitution Party supporter for some time. Here is their

and a few Quick Facts:

4. Property: Each individual's right to own and steward personal property without government burden;
5. Constitution: and Bill of Rights interpreted according to the actual intent of the Founding Fathers;
6. States' Rights: Everything not specifically delegated by the Constitution to the federal government is reserved for the state and local jurisdictions;
7. American Sovereignty: American government committed to the protection of the borders, trade, and common defense of Americans, and not entangled in foreign alliances.

it sounds all well and good... but some people dont need to be or deserve to live. i am staunchly against number 1 of that philosophy. i am also staunchly against number 3. if some dickwad wants to cheat, who am i to be the moral police?
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 12:56:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

and a few Quick Facts:

it sounds all well and good... but some people dont need to be or deserve to live. i am staunchly against number 1 of that philosophy. i am also staunchly against number 3. if some dickwad wants to cheat, who am i to be the moral police?

Jaak,
Read a little Before you speak please....In number 1 they are talking about, abortion. here is thier view on the death sentence
We favor the right of states and localities to execute criminals convicted of capital crimes and to require restitution for the victims of criminals. Federal involvement in state and local criminal justice processes should be limited to that which is Constitutionally required

And in number 3 they are speaking of GAY marriage, Not some dude boning the neighbors wife.....Or daughter (As long as she is over the age of 18, If not see my reference to number one above..)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top