Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2007 2:33:14 AM EDT
I've done it now.  I signed up for the St. Baldricks day foundation event on the 17th of March at Fados.  I'm gonna end up bald by the end of the night.
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 5:46:28 AM EDT
[#1]
I am helping out with sound for my buddy at Blind Willies after his 2 gigs at Limerick...I hope it isn't freezing like it was a couple years ago....brrrrrrr.

ByteTheO'Bullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 6:07:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am helping out with sound for my buddy at Blind Willies after his 2 gigs at Limerick...I hope it isn't freezing like it was a couple years ago....brrrrrrr.

ByteTheO'Bullet  (-:

Same guy that used to play up at Dixie?
Link Posted: 2/24/2007 3:24:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheO'Bullet  (-:

Same guy that used to play up at Dixie?

Yes siree bob. It's gonna be a great nite!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#4]
I will be working Turns 14 and 15 at Sebring that weekend, just like every year for the last 21 years.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 4:24:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I will be working Turns 14 and 15 at Sebring that weekend, just like every year for the last 21 years.
You lucky sonuvabitch...
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:32:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Woah, you're a corner worker?  Do you do events at Road Atlanta, too?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 8:39:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Danger Will Robinson...THREAD-JACK!!!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Woah, you're a corner worker?  Do you do events at Road Atlanta, too?

Sometimes, but not very much.  Atlanta Region SCCA and I don't see eye to eye on some things.
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Danger Will Robinson...THREAD-JACK!!!!!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
 How do you figure that?  Y'all were talking about St. Patty's day and that's what I will be doing that weekend.
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 4:06:12 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Sometimes, but not very much.  Atlanta Region SCCA and I don't see eye to eye on some things.
Going to The Mitty?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 8:53:01 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Going to The Mitty?

I really don't keep up with what's going on up there unless it involves ALMS or maybe CART/IRL is they ever come there.

When is it?
Link Posted: 2/27/2007 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
When is it?
April 27-29.  The Mitty and AMLS are what get me to go to Road ATL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top