Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/1/2006 5:52:19 AM EDT
georgiacarry.org/cms/?p=25

height=8

In litigation sponsored by GCO, the appellant has filed his brief in the Court of Appeals of Georgia, seeking to overturn the Coweta County Superior Court’s ruling that probate courts do not have to issue GFLs within 60 days of application.  The brief and other documents in the case can be found at: www.georgiapacking.org/moore

Link Posted: 11/1/2006 12:36:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I just got mine after a 5 month wait. I called them after about 4 months to see what the problem was and she said NCIC was the holdup. I knew that was a lie. I also asked about the 60 day law and she said it was passed after I applied and didn't pertain to me. I live in Effingham co. She did say that they will be going through the sheriffs office for the background from now on and it shouldn't take so long. I got the impression it was stall tactics from people who didn't give a damn.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top