Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2006 3:27:26 PM EDT
Me and a buddy are gonna be down there sometime in the late am.  I am bringing my 2 ARs and probably my glocks.  My buddy is bringin his AR as well.  Anyone else gonna be down there.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 3:38:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Would really like to, but I work on weekends.

Link Posted: 8/19/2006 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#2]
I will try and make it. If I can get the yard done early enough, I may be able to get a kitchen pass from the wife! I will bring my AR and CETME, and my Colt.
Link Posted: 8/19/2006 6:02:38 PM EDT
[#3]
sorry guys not this weekend
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 3:01:40 AM EDT
[#4]
sorry not today  no kitchen pass
boss lady is ill
Link Posted: 8/20/2006 9:47:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Well guys, I didn't make it down there either.  Shortly after I posted the thread, galogger called me up and invited me out to shoot at his place.  It was galogger, strycnine, me and a buddy.  We shot a plethora of ARs and pistols.  It was a good time.  Maybe next time we can all get together down at RH.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 9:58:18 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish i could have joined you at the RH-DNR range or at GAloggers, but this weekend was a big "chores" weekend.  

I look forward to shooting with you all soon.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 10:17:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Strycnine and I are going tomorrow around noon. Anyone else up for it?

I plan on stopping by DD first and picking up a few things. Maybe we can convince the bossman that Marler needs to spend an afternoon doing "T&E" work at the range.

Link Posted: 8/21/2006 11:28:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

I plan on stopping by DD first and picking up a few things. Maybe we can convince the bossman that Marler needs to spend an afternoon doing "T&E" work at the range.

+1 ! .........BTW nice to meet you yesterday Marler5811.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

argh, I have to teach class at 1pm. No go for me.  Maybe next time.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 3:46:07 PM EDT
[#10]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

I plan on stopping by DD first and picking up a few things. Maybe we can convince the bossman that Marler needs to spend an afternoon doing "T&E" work at the range. It was good meeting you too.  You have some very nice hardware.  Also, thanks for the 9mm ammo.  I owe you.
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 3:48:34 PM EDT
[#11]
height=8
Quoted:

I plan on stopping by DD first and picking up a few things. Maybe we can convince the bossman that Marler needs to spend an afternoon doing "T&E" work at the range. h
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:04:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I sure wish I could.  Unfortunately, I have school until 12:45.  I'm tryin to get a higher edumacation

aasu?
Link Posted: 8/21/2006 4:35:35 PM EDT
[#13]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

I plan on stopping by DD first and picking up a few things. Maybe we can convince the bossman that Marler needs to spend an afternoon doing "T&E" work at the range. h

aasu?

Yes Sir.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 4:40:49 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I sure wish I could.  Unfortunately, I have school until 12:45.  I'm tryin to get a higher edumacation

aasu?

Yes Sir.

I'm faculty in the Psychology Department. I'll IM you.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Well I went, i wish i had friends that would invite me to go shooting
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top