Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 4:46:48 PM EDT
like it says im looking for lowcost 62 grain here in georgia  i need 500 rounds for now. so i can go shooting at dnr range.    i have some stuff in EE to finance my ammo habbit. i would like to pay around $60-75 per 500, anybody with any good leads please post them here.
                                                                                                                  thanks
                                                                                                                  chestnut101

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:16:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Got anything against wolf? If not SG has it in stock for 119 per 1k

Or you can go with Georgia arms but it's about 90 per 500
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:30:05 PM EDT
[#2]
nope nothing against wolf, i just brake out the big bottle of bore cleaner and shoot some more!
but my 1/7 twist barrel likes the 62 grain .  who is sg?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:58:25 PM EDT
[#3]
SG is probably Sportsman's Guide.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:58:53 PM EDT
[#4]
sportsman guide. I got 1k of 62gr fmjs from them and they'll be delivered tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:21:39 PM EDT
[#5]
so is that with shipping or ?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:55:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Probably not.  If you join their Buyer's Club, I think shipping is free.  The membership costs $25/year.  The membership gives you access to a discount that ranges from 3%-6%, and shipping is free (I think) on the first order when you join.   If you drop the coin for 2000 rounds, you will pay for the membership on the first purchase.

IM inbound.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top