Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 4:02:46 PM EDT
Ammoman has XM193 in stock but going VERY QUICKLY.

$249 per 1K (free shipping).

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought arfcom didn't want to deal with Ammoman anymore?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I thought arfcom didn't want to deal with Ammoman anymore?

ARFcom, as an entity, can do what they want, and no, I don't think their is a relationship between ARFcom and Ammoman due to a bad business deal.

However, I decided to post this in the interests of the members who have been looking for some good SHTF ammo.

While there is no longer a relationship between ARFcom and Ammoman, the decision to do, or not to do, business with Eric should be up to the individual member.

You should be advised however, for both of you who don't know, an ARFcom member was screwed on a firearm purchase by Ammoman. ARFcom staff stepped in on behalf of the member in an attempt to correct the issue, but to no avail. As a result, the ties between the two organizations have been severed.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:27:48 PM EDT
[#3]
You can get 1000 rounds of Georgia Arms 55 gr FMJ for $180 plus shipping.  I doubt shipping would be anywhere near $70.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:52:06 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You can get 1000 rounds of Georgia Arms 55 gr FMJ for $180 plus shipping.  I doubt shipping would be anywhere near $70.

If I had any money for ammo I would try to spend it with them.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:54:04 PM EDT
[#5]
I love keeping crooks and thieves in business, they are the backbone of the security industry.  Without those scum, I would be out a job.

What was ammoscam's deal again?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:08:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I love keeping crooks and thieves in business, they are the backbone of the security industry.  Without those scum, I would be out a job.

It's your choice whether to buy from them OR not. Doesn't sound as if you really care what the deal was.

If you chose not to buy from them, so be it. I support that decision. However, let others make up their own minds.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:10:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Larry, that is very good info. I didn't know they had it. Thanks for the heads up.

For those who are interested: www.georgia-arms.com/canned_heat.htm

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 4:11:12 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Here is the meley in the EE feedback forum.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=109&t=335943
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 5:48:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Mirage Technologies has it for 2-3 dollars more. I would pay 10.00-20.00 more to stay away from Ammoman. But to each his own.

That is an excellent deal (and very good point for those wishing to not conduct business with Ammoman).

Here is the link to Mirage: www.miragetechnologies.net/

Go get 'em boys!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top