Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 11:24:21 AM EDT
Are there any good gun shops close to Wrightsville, GA?  I currently live in Barrow county and have been spoiled by Clyde's Armory in Bogart and Bullseye in Lawrenceville?  I was wondering if anything comparable existed near Wrightsville.  Otherwise I'll assume that I am going to have to go to Macon/Augusta/Savannah for my black rifle disease fix
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 4:07:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Oconnee Bait and Tackle in Dublin is alright. They're mostly hunting though. A couple black rifles are there but are pricey.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:00:21 PM EDT
[#2]
There are a few decent gun stores in Middle Georgia. In my opinion, the better ones are:

Arvins (good customer service)
Chucks (lots and lots of handguns and hunting rifles)
Ingleside (very organized)
A-Z (decent selection of AR parts)
Eagle (good range, bad attitude)

However, even though I go to the above places, I think there is no one place in Georgia with the concentrated firearms goodness that Athens has (Clydes, Firing Lane, and Franklins).  My friends and I will load and go up there on occasion.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Suppo,

In what towns are those stores located?  Thanx for the info.
zombiehunter
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:21:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Suppo,

In what towns are those stores located?  Thanx for the info.
zombiehunter

Arvins (good customer service) - Macon (Third and Poplar)
Chucks (lots and lots of handguns and hunting rifles) - Warner Robins (Watson Blvd. near RAFB)
Ingleside (very organized) - Macon (on....Ingleside. Go to Riverside Drive near Youmans Chevrolet)
A-Z (decent selection of AR parts) - Macon (Forsyth Road/Vineville/Forest Hill area)
Eagle (good range, bad attitude) - Macon (Mercer University Drive near I-475)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top