Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/11/2006 8:42:44 AM EDT
My new bestest forum bud, w30olds, is apparently giving up one sharp-looking FAL over in the Equipment Exchange.  He told me personally that he rarely ever shot it, and he's looking to sell this one to finance building another rifle.  If you are looking for a screaming deal, you should check it out!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=343728
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:49:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My new bestest forum bud, w30olds, is apparently giving up one sharp-looking FAL over in the Equipment Exchange.  He told me personally that he rarely ever shot it, and he's looking to sell this one to finance building another rifle.  If you are looking for a screaming deal, you should check it out!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=93&t=343728

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:21:10 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

The way I understand it, it's against the regs to post your own crap for sale in the hometown forums.  However, it's not against the regs to pimp somebody else's shit like it's a cheap crack-addled hooker.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:25:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The way I understand it, it's against the regs to post your own crap for sale in the hometown forums.  However, it's not against the regs to pimp somebody else's shit like it's a cheap crack-addled hooker.

Yeah what he said buttmunch!!
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#4]
That Imbel receiver is worth more than $350 alone

Somebody jump on it.  Me, no, I have my share of FALs.

So, reject, how can I become your new bestest bud?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#5]
I've emailed him. I still have a couple of mags and other FN goodies left over from my genuine FN I sold a couple of years ago and have thought about getting another , cheaper, one.

rj
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:47:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 10:55:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh sorry about that guys.   I almost thought it was a joke after all the comments about classifieds on the Georgia board.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:22:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So, reject, how can I become your new bestest bud?

Post something for sale in the Hometown forum and get your thread locked.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 11:33:27 AM EDT
[#9]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top