Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2006 6:35:33 AM EDT
Need an ffl to do a transfer for a couple of AK's, anyone recommend anyone near newnan?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:40:42 AM EDT
[#1]
IM GaCop.
He works part time at a shop somewhere around there.
Yall down that way now?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:47:00 AM EDT
[#2]
No but will be this weekend.
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 6:59:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:14:45 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 on GA COP.
How have y'all been?

ARH

Link Posted: 4/11/2006 4:00:22 PM EDT
[#5]
We're doing alright.  The kids are kids lol Kylie pukes all the time and Jacob talks up a storm.  I'm back down to looking like I've never had kids and my hair is back blonde and I'm getting tanned, so I'm a happy camper.  The Mr is fighting an infection of some kind.  He had a HIGH (102.9F) fever for like 2 weeks at nighttime but now hes fine and the doctor couldn't figure it out.  But we are okay.  How is everyone here?
Link Posted: 4/11/2006 8:12:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm sorry to hear that the poster formerly known as MrBRF is ill.

So you are back down to your totally tiny self again?I bet all the other mothers just love you!
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm sorry to hear that the poster formerly known as MrBRF is ill.

So you are back down to your totally tiny self again?I bet all the other mothers just love you!

yep lol After arguing with me about having kids (like a 19 yr old would make that up lol) They tell me how much they hate me *eyes well up* TOUGH FOR THEM! lol
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top