Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/3/2006 6:10:49 AM EDT
Is there a source in Ga for stripped Ar10 lowers? I'm thinking my next build is going to be in 308.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:46:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought my AR10 lower from Quantico Arms in Virginia. something I'd suggest befrre you start laying down cash for the lower is to source all the parts for your upper. The problem with Ar10 builds is Armalite is the only supplier for parts, so there aren't many sources for those same parts. While th elower does use Ar15 sotck and trigger groups, the upper is almost all AR10 specific, excpet for a few screws and such. Even the sight tower and rear sight are AR10 specific.

I had found an AR10T upper before I bough tmy lower.

BTW, you can only get new Eagle lowers, not Armalite. All the Armalites are sold as complete rifles. you can find lowers, but they were once whole rifles, and most likely are used.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top