Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 7:06:19 PM EDT
For LEO sigs on suppressors?

Probably going to be moving to Cobb county in 2 months and was planning on a suppressor this summer.

James.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:00:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't asked him yet, but I was told by Buzz at C3 that the Sheriff will sign.

Accountant
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 2:50:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Thats good. If I had the green now I'd go ahead and get one because I KNOW the sherrif of spalding will do it for me. But alas I don't have the cash...
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:03:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Talk to Bookhound, I think he is in Cobb and he is an excellent source for suppressors. Im thinking about getting an AAC pilot this summer.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:57:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Oh I'll be buying my suppressor from bookhound without a doubt. It's just a matter of getting the cash together to buy the toy
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 8:50:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Good to hear it, he is very patient and answers questions till the sun goes down.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top