Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2006 3:10:26 PM EDT
I've got a LNIB CZ75B tactical (od green frame/black slide) with less than 100 rds through it.  its a 9mm and Im looking to sell it or trade for a compact .40 or compact 9 mm. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you looking for a CZ Compact 9mm or some other compact 9, like a Glock or something? I've got a CZ75 Compact 9mm that I've been trying to sell. Might be interested in a trade if your 75B is a 9mm.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:33:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I am looking for a CZ compact..Mine is a 9mm..more details on yours please?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Probably less than 50 rounds through it. Never been holstered. Took it to the range to confirm function, cleaned and oiled it, and put it in the safe... Has one 10 rounder and one high cap with it. Would prefer just to sell it, but might be interested in a trade depending on terms.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:49:58 PM EDT
[#4]
what would your terms be for a trade?  also how much to sell it FTF?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:50:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Holy caca! Just looked up the Tactical and saw the price. I wouldn't want to put that much boot with my Compact. I had no idea how much the tactical was worth and was thinking along the lines of even swap or close to it. Looks like I spoke out of turn here. I don't want to sink any more $$$ into a CZ right now...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:53:36 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
what would your terms be for a trade?  also how much to sell it FTF?

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=88&t=336045
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:58:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I've got a LNIB CZ75B tactical (od green frame/black slide) with less than 100 rds through it.  its a 9mm and Im looking to sell it or trade for a compact .40 or compact 9 mm. Thanks

I'm looking to trade a a Steyr M40 for a comparable 9mm.  The Steyrs are not quite compact at 4 inch barrels but not full size either. .  Would you be interested?  I need to look up the specs for the CZ myself to be sure.

here's my original post

plus the stuff I have listed, I also have a nylon holster that the Steyr fits in well.

Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:58:40 PM EDT
[#8]
i think you might have looked at the wrong tactical.... this is what mine looks like this (the top one)
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:11:02 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
i think you might have looked at the wrong tactical.... this is what mine looks like this (the top one)i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/trophyrider/CZweb.jpg

Looked at the Tactical Sport. The only one I found on CZ's website. $1100 or so MSRP...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:27:09 PM EDT
[#10]
yep the tactical sport is a different model.  Mine is basically the same as a CZ75B 9mm except for the special edition colors.  They no longer have the Tactical CZ75 B on the website...I believe they only produced around 3000 or so..
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top