Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2006 7:21:53 AM EDT
Can any of you tell me whether or not Mountain Dew "Live Wire" (the orange Mt. Dew, in case you aren't familiar with it) is currently available in Georgia?

It is only available in certain states and, for whatever reason, they aren't sending it to Alabama this year...

I know they have/had it in Tennessee (I picked up a few cases on my way back from Nashville back in November), but I'm not going back up there anytime soon and I will be coming through your state next week.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 7:45:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Not sure, I will check though. I got some from Bama one trip. It was not too bad. I used to only drink Mt Dew but changed over to Diet Dr Pepper, best diet IMHO. I did just try Diet Cherry Pepsi and it si not too bad. It is a good alterrnative.

ETA: Just found a BP that sells Milos Tea!!! Right near the house! Woohoo!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:29:36 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't drink it, but i think i've seen it at a QT not long ago.
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ETA: Just found a BP that sells Milos Tea!!! Right near the house! Woohoo!

The Nectar of the Gods, available in GA?  You are indeed fortunate!
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 1:05:38 PM EDT
[#4]
we can get Live Wire down here in Statesboro - not sure whether it is in Atlanta or not, never looked back home
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 11:29:44 AM EDT
[#5]
It would come out only in the summer time in FL and it was not out last year.  That stuff is the best MT Dew there is!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top