Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/20/2006 6:34:11 PM EDT
TD
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:21:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, I did. I apologize for not responding sooner. I have been working my ass off and haven't had much time except to check the hometown forum, post a few snide remarks, and get back to work. I will get back to you as soon as I can devote some time to toys.

Accountant

ETA: You mean the website. Yes....I have looked at it and found another one that I had been considering. I think I need to go shoot these so I can make up my mind.
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:40:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Unless the other gun is local I would highly recommend a local gun for your 1st purchase.

The dealer is highly regarded by many in the NFA community, but I've never done business with them so I will withhold judgement.

TD
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 7:41:40 PM EDT
[#3]
He has both of them......and at a good price too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top