Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2006 5:00:13 PM EDT
I'm gonna try to be there in the morning when they open.  Granted I'm gonna be there after work so I may not be totally awake.NOT ...READ BELOW....

Can anyone remember if the folks who show up at the NATC show with all of the reloading gear. (no not Ga arms) the booth that have all of the presses and such. If they are present. Cool.

ETA:  I know that they are that the NATC show, but does anyone know if they show up at the Cobb show.(I'm saving up for my 500th post. sorry)

Hoping to find a Type 1 upper for my G-1 build.  

I'll have my official GA team hat on.  

Hope to see yuns there.

EETA: Great  I'm home early.  And I live in Newnan.  DOH. ..  Well it looks like I'm gonna get some sleep and try to make it up there in the afternoon.  Wonderful....

Buzz.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm going, I hope to spend a little money that's burning a hole in my pocket ! Holster, sling, Knife, flashlight, amo and ?? No women are comming with me either so I can wonder down the same isle more then twice !
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmm. I just so happen to have a test in Norcross tomorrow. Since I'm in the area...

I might come home with a little less $$. I need a shotgun.

Buzzstirke- yes the guy with the reloading stuff sets up at NATC.  Compare prices between him and GA Arms. I bought my last case of primers from GA Arms, and they were the cheapest I could find, beating my local supply by $1.40 a box
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 7:43:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Hmmm. I just so happen to have a test in Norcross tomorrow. Since I'm in the area...

I might come home with a little less $$. I need a shotgun.

Buzzstirke- yes the guy with the reloading stuff sets up at NATC.  Compare prices between him and GA Arms. I bought my last case of primers from GA Arms, and they were the cheapest I could find, beating my local supply by $1.40 a box

The show is at the Cobb Civic Center.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 2:23:42 AM EDT
[#4]
DOH! I read like a dislexic. I saw NATC, reloading, presses and GA Arms. Man, I got a $110 test to take today. I hope I read the questions better than I did this thread!
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 5:27:27 AM EDT
[#5]
The other guys are The Reloading Bench

rj
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:04:20 PM EDT
[#6]
I was there today.  Seemed like there were more ARs than usual.   All the shows seem the same to me otherwise.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:42:00 PM EDT
[#7]
If you are looking for ammo, don't bother going, no new ammo to speak of.  Did see Wolf for 5 bux a box.

Link Posted: 3/18/2006 7:13:40 PM EDT
[#8]
i actually saw wolf 7.62x39 for $7 per box of 30 at the show. then i kind of laughed and pointed and walked away.  yeah yeah suppply and demand, but that borders on rape!! i really hope that guy gets a hernia lugging that crap from show to show. a little better was the norinco steel case for $4 per box, but i passed on that too.  wasnt a bad show though
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 12:02:27 AM EDT
[#9]
I was really being hopefull that I would find a upper for my Fal build.  

Brought my 13yr old son who right now is on a knife/sword/hand held weapon thing.

My God was that a mistake.

About every other word out of my yap was "no" or "do you really need that" or "just where do you think you are going do with that" and last but not least "If  I let you get that, your mom is going to kick my ass with it."

I can't believe that I only spent 14.00.  doh...

I swear that Ms Eastman knows what kind of bill you are pulling out cause she already had my change out before I pulled out the twenty.  Freaky.

Buzz.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:16:04 AM EDT
[#10]
Deal of the day, Springfield 45ACP Gov't model in the box.  $375 out the door.
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 9:34:57 AM EDT
[#11]
I am saving what little money I have for Knob Creek: April 7, 8, and 9: and looking for a demilled M4 parts set, like last year for $375...and I walked away from it LIKE AN IDIOT!!!
Link Posted: 3/20/2006 4:29:29 AM EDT
[#12]
I will NEVER go to a show at the Cobb Civic Center again.  

I swear we must have been breaking fire code for maximum occupancy.  You could barely move downstairs!  On top of that there was much more of a BO smell lingering than normal.  

As far as deals go, I was there looking for 5.56 ammo and of course found nothing.  One guy had a some LC M193 range pick-up on strippers and was asking $7 per 30.  He also had a case of ss109 going for $250

I think I'm gonna stop going to fun shows for a while.  I used to walk outta there usualy with a good deal and feeling like I needed a shower.  Now I leave there feeling demoralised and feeling like I need a shower .  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top