Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2006 5:07:34 PM EDT
I am in the market for a new AAC can for m HK. Anybody have any suggestions on a good class 3 dealer in the area?

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:16:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you located and what county?. I'm in Gwinnett and Bull's Eye is a good class 3 dealer and distributor of AAC.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:20:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I am in Gwinnett as well. I have dealt with Bullseye in the past. I have bought a bunch of guns from Randy.....Any idea what the all in cost would be for the AAC can?
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:39:27 PM EDT
[#3]
 According from AAC website it will be between $400-$900.00 retail. I don't know how they will charge you. I just found out that Bookhound can get any AAC can you want. I just e-mail for some help.

I went to Bull's Eye last weekend and they won't sell me the can until they're sure that I can get the form 4 sing off. They gave me the e-mail address of the sherriff Butch Conway. They said Gwinnett county is tough one to get the CLEO to sign off form 4. This will be my first NFA item and the first of  my collection.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top