Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/28/2006 6:43:43 PM EDT
Been a few weeks, wondering If I didn't make the cut...I know I was in the first 10, but don't know how many didn't renew....
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:09:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:09:08 AM EDT
[#2]
If you were in the first 10, you should have gotten a letter by now. Make sure your little ones didn't stick the envelope under the couch.

Accountant
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:10:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Accountant90210 (sorry David, couldn't help myself )

I don't know what your talking about.

.........but, oh my god, like, let tell what happened this week......I was sitting by the pool....and like, um, like, this blonde bimbo walked up..........like, um, wearning nothing.......and like, um like....well, ya know......
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 12:50:59 PM EDT
[#4]
My first club meeting is Saturday  

FNGfromGA out!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 3:19:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Are we up to 10 members here yet? I think so, maybe more.

Sorry to hijack your thread Rob. IM me when to meet as a guest and go up there. You'll probably get in next year. I only need one mild reason to go shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top