Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 11:52:45 AM EDT
Well due to the slow down in the atlanta area in the forklift business, I got the axe. I am still planning to go to the shoot on the 11th. So if anyone knows anyone in the south metro area who are looking for a mechanical supervisor, manager with 20 years in the Navy. Drop me a response or an IM and I can send a resume out
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 12:24:25 PM EDT
[#1]
This is a good forum to look on, its how I got my job now
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 1:44:54 PM EDT
[#2]
You'll get something better soon.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 4:29:43 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Well due to the slow down in the atlanta area in the forklift business, I got the axe. I am still planning to go to the shoot on the 11th. So if anyone knows anyone in the south metro area who are looking for a mechanical supervisor, manager with 20 years in the Navy. Drop me a response or an IM and I can send a resume out

I understand how you feel.  In '91 I got the axe: Soviet Union gave up and the dumbasses in Congress, including f$#khead Papa Bush, saw no "perceived threat", and aerospace contracts were cut.  So, I no longer design and build prototype rockets.  I signed on with the crappy Atlanta Fire Department: low pay, but I won't get laid off.

Your hard work will pay off sooner or later.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top