Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/16/2006 1:40:27 PM EDT
Anybody have a flatbending jig they'd be willing to let me rent, lease, borrow or even come over and use.  I have some ak flats I need to bend.  

Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:30:20 AM EDT
[#1]
What part of the state you located?

I got one.  Haven't tested it out myself yet.  Probably won't get to it until next week.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:04:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I am still interested in a build party for a Polish underfolder kit I have. ( Sorry to hijack your thread). Or share costs for jig rental/build near Atlanta.  I would have to be the unskilled labor portion of the job, though.

Thanks,

Tim
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:08:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Toad, Check with acmech
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 5:34:36 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Toad, Check with acmech

I PM'ed him because I've got some AK stuff I needed to do, but haven't heard back from him yet.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 8:19:29 AM EDT
[#5]
If anyone sent me a PM, I can't get it as acmech.  Ok, heres what happend, I can't remember my password here and my computer power supply died and it smoked my motherboard, it can't recognize any ide harddrive wether I set the bios to auto or manual.  Anyhow I had to create a new user name as acmech1.  I couldn't have the site send me my old password because I've changed ISP's since I joined, so the new password will be sent to a dead email address.  Worst of all I can't play the online shooter games like I used to.   On the plus side, less time on the pc means more time in the shop, and I just finished riveting together my 1919!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top