Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2006 12:16:37 PM EDT
Well, I am going to ask a favor of the GA crowd. I am looking for a Toyota Tacoma 4x4, 4 door in white or silver with less than 30K miles...........anyone got any leads??
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 2:19:41 PM EDT
[#1]
What year range?
Extra cab? 4door?
V6?
Prerunner? (TRD pkg)
Electric locker?

Man, too much more info needed.

I usually check out www.traderonline.com And search "southeast" region to get an idea of what's around AL,TN,SC,NC,FL,GA. I'm willing to drive a bit, so how far are you willing to ride?

Here's a search link to within 300 miles of me. Sort by price.

autotrader

And private sales....autoextra.com
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 4:34:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Check your e-mail.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:20:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, did not think I would get a good response.

~2004 Tacoma 4 door, 4x4, V6, ~30,000 miles, power locks/windows, silver or white, tan or gray interior - the rest is just price dependant
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:34:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 12:27:19 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
caver101, Doug said to call Jeremiah back.  The voice message he got from you was garbled.

We are playing phone tag now
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top