Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/8/2006 7:01:18 AM EDT
Hey guys, I just got a new Nissan Titan SE CrewCab and am going to have to buy tags in September.

I was wondering if anyone has a comparable vehicle and what they paid on their tags or if there is a calculator for it.

I am in Cherokee COunty.

Thanks

Never mind!!  Found it on the GA website, a 2005 in the 2005 tax year would be 301.00  so I guess around 330.00
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:15:28 AM EDT
[#1]
www.etax.dor.ga.gov/ptd/cds/mvman/2006/2006mrman.pdf

Whatever it comes out to, it suck's.  I moved here from a state where the fee was $40.00, no matter what you drove.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:10:22 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 8:27:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't Gov.  Barnes talking about abolishing motor vehicle ad valorem a few years back?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 11:55:40 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
When I moved from Gwinnett to Jackson the fees for all our vehicles dropped by nearly half.  

Most folk don't realize just how much we are taxed.  If they had any clue they'd be at least a little upset about it.  

shit, damn near every dime you make is taxed three times or more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top