Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2006 5:56:07 PM EDT
Check out the pro-gun rant from Anna Benson at:

www.annabenson.net/main.htm

On the right  side of the page, scarlet letter.  The best part is she's here in Atlanta packing.   EXCELLENT

The hell with the bed wetting sissy braves.  The Orioles are now my team!
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:06:59 PM EDT
[#1]
We need to invite her to our next shoot! Wait...maybe not.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 6:10:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Good idea but all you will do is stare and drool at her firearms.

Here are some pictures of Anna.

Anna Gallery
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 8:46:11 PM EDT
[#3]

I am writing this letter as a young, female pistol-packing mama. I am a staunch defender of my right to bear arms, despite the fact that I do not belong to a militia group. This does not mean that I don't support gun control, because I do. But even with gun controls in place, I still want to protect my right to defend myself, my home, and my family.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:48:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I am writing this letter as a young, female pistol-packing mama. I am a staunch defender of my right to bear arms, despite the fact that I do not belong to a militia group. This does not mean that I don't support gun control, because I do. But even with gun controls in place, I still want to protect my right to defend myself, my home, and my family.

She needs to come to the next shoot so that she understands that "gun control" is hitting where you aim.  I triple dog dare somebody to invite her...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:27:26 AM EDT
[#5]
My interpretation is that she wants to still work to keep guns from criminals, I guess. She's purdy.

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind knowing what she meant by that. It is the only line that raised an eyebrow.

Triple dog dare, huh? Any of you single guys got the cohones?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:36:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
My interpretation is that she wants to still work to keep guns from criminals, I guess. She's purdy.

Seriously though, I wouldn't mind knowing what she meant by that. It is the only line that raised an eyebrow.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Why does it have to be a single guy?  Hell, she's married herself.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 6:51:27 AM EDT
[#7]
I am sending her an invite, tell me if this will do.

Dear Anna,

My name is Chris Adams, and I am a member of an on-line community called Ar15.com.  We are a group of people interested in firearms and the shooting sports.  We like to talk about, learn about, and shoot firearms in a safe, controlled environment.  After reading your Scarlet Letter to the gun haters, I thought it would be appropriate to offer you an invitation to our next Georgia area group shoot that will be held on Saturday, March 11, 2006.

If you are at all interested, you can contact me at [email protected], for further information.  We would love for you to join us for a day of fun, shooting and socializing.

Sincerely,
Chris Adams

P.S.  I am sure you are a busy person, so I have in-closed an attachment with directions to the range and a tentative schedule.

Attachment:

Directions to the Charlie Elliot Range:

If driving from Atlanta, I-20 east to exit 98. Take a right and go down the road (south). You will go until you get to the town of Mansfield, GA. From the train tracks in the middle of town you will travel 2.7 miles, when you will come to a sign for Charlie Elliot WMA. Take a left, and the range is 1.4 miles down the road, on the left. The paved road will turn into a dirt road just before the range. There is a sign indicating where the range is, and you can see it from the road. The range is about 1 hour driving time from downtown Atlanta.

Schedule:

We are planning to meet for breakfast around 8:00 at the Cracker Barrel at I-20 and exit 82.  After breakfast, we will head over to the range and start setting up.  The goal is to be shooting by 10:00.  We will shoot for a while, and then break for lunch.  After lunch, we will probably shoot some more.  When we finish up in the afternoon, some of the group will probably stop by Hooters for dinner.  Once again this is a tentative schedule, the only thing that is guaranteed, is shooting and Hooters.  I hope you will be able to come.

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 9:55:25 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Why does it have to be a single guy?  Hell, she's married herself.

Getting females calling and asking directions to a place to meet may not go over well in some houses. Not the case for me as I would make it known a call may be coming. I was going to step up if no one else did. I was upping the dare ante! I got BRASS chaones!!! Oh, dang, someone beat me to the punch, oh well. Huh, were there pics of her better half? I must have missed them.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:20:52 AM EDT
[#9]
email sent!!!
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 10:34:48 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Huh, were there pics of her better half? I must have missed them.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

No pics, but there was this:

Congratulations to my husband for his recent move to the Baltimore Orioles... wishing him a successful year at Camden yards. Go O's!

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 2:57:32 PM EDT
[#11]
How about these:

You should read her other "letters", they are so great.  The  PETA one is a classic.

BTW, why isn't anyone asking her to bring friends?  Do the married guys have to think about everything?

Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:03:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Meh...she's alright I guess.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 3:37:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Kris's Bio

I assume he's pretty good, since he's making major money ($5.3M/yr)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top