Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2006 2:30:55 PM EDT
Maybe Thursday or Friday?  Do you guys know what time they close?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:18:24 PM EDT
[#1]
No one is up for the range tomorrow night?  I picked up 500 rds of 9mm and 200 rds of 45 at Wally World today at lunch and got the usual looks and questions - a few of the quotes.

"what are you going to do with all that ammo"
"you could start a war with that much"

I couldn't imagine what would have happened if I was buying the standard ARFCOM amount.   He was fine with the 200 rds (all they had) of .45, but when I said throw in 5 boxes of 9mm WWB, he started to look nervous.  The funny thing was this was in Lawrenceville (near Bullseye), you would think they had seen this before.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 3:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No one is up for the range tomorrow night?  I picked up 500 rds of 9mm and 200 rds of 45 at Wally World today at lunch and got the usual looks and questions - a few of the quotes.

I couldn't imagine what would have happened if I was buying the standard ARFCOM amount.   He was fine with the 200 rds (all they had) of .45, but when I said throw in 5 boxes of 9mm WWB, he started to look nervous.  The funny thing was this was in Lawrenceville (near Bullseye), you would think they had seen this before.

Standard ARFCOM answer:

Look down, slowly look up right into their eyes, pause and say:

"Whatever is the will of Allah"
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 5:21:40 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

The WW on 29 and L'ville Suwanee/S'loaf Parkway?

The guy that is usually there during the day on week days knows me on site.  When I walk up he asks how much .40 and how much .223?  Sometimes he'll ask if I need another brick of .22.  
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 6:36:13 PM EDT
[#4]
It was the one on Collins Hill Road.  It's always fun going to Walmart to see what will happen.  I seem to get a different response everytime I go.  Another good reason to stockpile ammo.

I have officially hijacked my own thread!  Back to the original topic, range time in Norcross?  I know a few of you work in technology park so you have no excuses.

Scot
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top