Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2006 1:29:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 2:54:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Damn It!! I was hoping that the lowers you had ordered would have been in for the Gunshow.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:32:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:14:42 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm planning on being there.  I'm trying to bring a guy I work with into the fold.  He's into preparedness but no firearms yet.

jd1
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 6:54:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/29/2006 3:35:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Where were you at???

I just found this thread.....whish I had seen it sooner. I would have liked to meet ya. BTW: I live in Dalton.

edit: WHERE IN THE PISS WAS ALL OF THE AMMO??? GA Arms was there, but that was it. That was the worst show I have ever been to for ammo.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 11:48:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#7]
I saw your display but you were busy at the time and I had to get to work.  

That show was TEH SUCK, to use geek speak.  The outdoor/surplus guys that are normally there were absent, as was City Pawn from Columbus, and the surplus/bookseller guy.  

A lot fewer vendors from what is normally there.  

I probably should have picked up an East German style side folder with switch instead of the normal button style for an AK, or maybe a K31 for spare parts.

I actually didn't buy anything.

jd1
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:29:03 PM EDT
[#8]
I saw your display but you were busy at the time and I had to get to work.  

That show was TEH SUCK, to use geek speak.  The outdoor/surplus guys that are normally there were absent, as was City Pawn from Columbus, and the surplus/bookseller guy.  

A lot fewer vendors from what is normally there.  

I probably should have picked up an East German style side folder with switch instead of the normal button style for an AK, or maybe a K31 for spare parts.

I actually didn't buy anything.

jd1
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 4:32:54 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey JKiser, how was the show? Besides being stuck behind ARchie Bunker? Good foot traffic? Shake some babies and kiss some hands?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 8:54:56 AM EDT
[#10]
I don't remember the name "AR Bunker". From the front door where were you located?? What were you wearing on Sunday afternoon around 12 ?

Classic Pawn was there, but they did not even have ammo. Jerry (owner) is usually an ass ........ and he was again this year. He is alright if you go in one of the stores - but not at a GS.

Big crowd there on Sunday afternoon. How do they sell anything there, no deals to be seen (Now I remember why I quit going)???? I did not see anyone buying anything?!?!?

Did talk to a nice fella trying to sell some (personal) custom bench rest guns on the second row, about the only nice vendor there.................

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top