Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 2:17:20 PM EDT
What the title says, who is good and cheap?  Marietta or surrounding close areas would be fine too  i guess.  

Thanks
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:18:18 PM EDT
[#1]
zzxx99

ARH

Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:45:28 PM EDT
[#2]
David Benefield
Forsyth County Pawn
211 Atlanta Rd
Cumming, GA 30040
email: Click here to email me
phone: 770-889-6564
fax: 770-844-8800

Hours: 9:00am-6:00pm Mon-Fri, 10:00am-5:00pm Sat
Transfer fee: only $10.00

they are located at Exit 14, off GA 400.
Many smooth transactions with Mr. Benefield and his family.  A real straight up, kind gentleman.  Always a pleasure to do business with!

His ffl papers seems to be ubiquitously present at all major vendors, in my experience in the least.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 4:50:25 PM EDT
[#3]
CrazyBosnian, I've heard about you but didn't meet you at the last GA shoot.

Maybe we can get together sometime, as I live in Alpharetta/Duluth area
I would like to learn from you the basics of collecting wood rifle relics from the bygone era, since my Curio/Relic license is expected any day now.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:28:25 PM EDT
[#4]
JKiser, a member here,  just did a transfer for me and is doing another next week. Very nice guy, and he shipped my pistol out next day.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:52:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I've used Sullivans Classic Arms in downtown Cumming for several transfers.

He's just off the square next to Dairy Queen.

TD
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:53:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
JKiser, a member here,  just did a transfer for me and is doing another next week. Very nice guy, and he shipped my pistol out next day.

Couldn't agree more!  I just picked up a pistol that I had transferred through Jkiser from out of state today.  He is conveniently  10 to 12 minutes from my home, lucky me!   I'll be using him for all of my future transfers.  

Jkiser - Thanks!  I hope I didn't take up to much of your time.  Enjoyed meeting you today.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 7:34:43 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Couldn't agree more!  I just picked up a pistol that I had transferred through Jkiser from out of state today.  He is conveniently  10 to 12 minutes from my home, lucky me!   I'll be using him for all of my future transfers.  

Jkiser - Thanks!  I hope I didn't take up to much of your time.  Enjoyed meeting you today.

What are his transfer fees look like???

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#8]
A big plus one for Forsyth County Pawn.  I wanted a G22 from CDNN about 2 weeks ago and they did not have their FFL on file.  Forsyth faxed them the FFL immediately and I had my gun in 3 days.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top