Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2006 5:27:25 AM EDT
 Just wanted to say hey to the GA crew.  I lived there a couple years back and I really miss it.  Some day I'll be back, don't know when, but I will.  Anyway, stay safe down there,  shoot straight, and send some of them Georgia peaches (not the fruit) my way!    MJD
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:10:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Howdy!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 6:58:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
What's up!  How are things in VA?

Same stuff different day.  I live in communist occupied Northern Virginia, which really should be part of Maryland or DC, but that's another story.  You can draw your own conclusions from there.  It's just different up this way.  When I was down there I felt like I belonged, like I fit in, like I was...home.  I've been gone for about 3.5 years now so I probably wouldn't recognize the place.  With a little luck, I'll be back there.  Anybody know of any PD's that want to hire a college educated, Spanish speaking officer?  Let me know and then maybe highwayman will pack his truck and come back home.  MJD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top