Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/8/2006 10:42:28 AM EDT
Well,

Im in Rio, and the weather is absolutly beautiful.  Wish you guys were here with me to enjoy the scenary

Anyway, good news from here, Im heading to the US Consulate here in Rio tomorrow to pick up the visa that is ready for my son.  My wifes visa is still not ready and probably wont be for another month or so, but good news non the less.  At least I get to come home with half my family to put my son in a good school.  Fulton Co. schools arent the greated, but I promise there better than what they are here.  Anyway, I just wanted to let yall know everything is good here and I look forward to coming back to civiliazation in another week or so.  Talk to yall later.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope that you are all back here, soon.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 12:33:46 PM EDT
[#2]
That's great news ATrain.
Hopefully there won't be any snags on your wifes visa!
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#3]
That's great news A-Train, One more to go!

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to hear you are 1/2 way there.
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 4:27:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Good luck,God speed and I wish ya'll a safe return.
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:48:30 AM EDT
[#7]
kblagg, I'm at the Sao Paulo Airport right now,  I'll run and find you one real quick, no chance for mail though.  You'll just have to take me shooting :)
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 3:45:35 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/12/2006 2:00:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Have a safe flight. I assume you're still on route. Isn't that a 12 hour flight or something?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top