Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/29/2005 4:46:16 PM EDT
I need to apologize to my fellow Georgia ARFCOMMERS.  Several of you have asked me to help you with your home or business security needs.

Due to the Hurricane Katrina rebuilding
efforts, I have found myself totally swamped with work and commitments.  Although I am not working in the stricken areas, I am picking up the slack for many contractors that are working there.

My customers who are currently under contract to me for service are not affected by this (they always come first as far as emergency and routine service), but I am not able to take on any new customers untill things settle down with regards to the rebuilding of the damaged areas.  (FEMA just announced an additional 800 contract jobs that directly relate to my labor pool).

When I agreed to help the folks I am in with (back in Sept) I thought the commitment would be for 4 to 6 weeks, It seems to be an ongoing project now with no immediate end in sight.

I normally allocate 40 manhours to a new install , with 8 to 20 of those hours onsite, but untill the current crunch slacks off, I do not have the ability to devote those kind of resources to new customers.  

As time permits, I will still be able to provide advice here, but will be unable to provide full service to those not under contract at this time.

Thanks, and I hope to be able to return to normalcy soon.

Ar-wrench
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 9:18:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks, sorry I haven't given you a call since you IMed me your ph #, but I also haven't had the scratch to get the system I want installed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top