Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 9:00:41 PM EDT
I've been out of college for the past two weeks and haven't been to the range for 4 months.  Therefore, I was wondering if anyone around Macon/ Warner Robbins had time this weekend or next for a Shoot.  I used to frequent the Marion Rd. Gun Club, but I lost my membership card awhile back and the office is closed for the holidays, so anyone else know of a good range close by?

Ben
Link Posted: 12/29/2005 4:09:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Olmugee WMA shooting range ( spelling ) down towards Cochran is praboly the closest. Ive shot there before and there has been a group shoot there also. Im bad on directions but you can SEARCH the WMA and get them. Im sure someone here can give you goodones also. I shot at Marion Rd for several years till I moved away. I really like that place for what it was. I could go there during the week and have it all to myself. Quiet time. Good luck and happy shooting. WarDawg
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 9:59:04 AM EDT
[#2]
You might try Cool Springs Gun Range.   It's near Roberta and they have shoots most weekends.

http://www.georgiaipsc.com/cool.htm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top