Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/28/2005 12:02:48 PM EDT
Is there still plans in the works for a Savannah area shoot in January? I saw some interest for this a couple of weeks ago, but nothing since. Would really like to get a good shoot together...........

What's up?
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I threw it out there a couple weeks ago.  Didn't really get any hits.  I think the original post is down on page 3 now.  I have been off line for the past week or so.  I logged in and it didn't get any replies so I edited the title of the thread to say its probably cancelled.

I may still be up for going on the 14th.  It's hard for me to commit because I am stressed out buying a house and supposed to be moving this week.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:34:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to the Richmond Hill range yesterday. More people than I expected, but overall I had a good time and will go back again. I heard it gets busy on the weekends and you have to get there early.

I'm still good for the 1-7-2006 if anyone else is up for it.

Archer2, I will be dropping by sometime after 1500 tomorow to sign additional paperwork.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top