Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/22/2005 3:52:57 AM EDT
This is from teh Carolina forum...

I've had many inquiries into when the next rifle match was going to be held, so if there's enough interest, we're going to have a "Show Off Your New Toys" after Christmas match. The match will be scheduled for Saturday, December 31. The match will be hosted by the Carolina Star. Registration will be at 0830, with a safety briefing at 0845, and shooting to begin at 0900. We're still playing around with the COF, but we promise to have you home in time for the New Year's festivities.

Stay tuned for more information.....

www.carolinastar.com

Hoiw about we meet for this match?  Its a grat venue, and rabbit9 puts on a good show.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I am not sure if we will be in town that day, our plans are fluid right now. I would like to go though. Man, Aiken is a loooong way and 8:45 is early...well leaving in time to get there on time is early! Any chance of a caravan from Hotlanta? Anyone?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 6:51:18 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am not sure if we will be in town that day, our plans are fluid right now. I would like to go though. Man, Aiken is a loooong way and 8:45 is early...well leaving in time to get there on time is early! Any chance of a caravan from Hotlanta? Anyone?

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I'm Upstate SC, and there's no way for me to get there other than thru Texas.

But its a great shoot.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 7:45:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ByteTheBullet  (-:

But its a great shoot.

We need to get you a globe.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:02:46 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But its a great shoot.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

One of those folding ones I can keep in my glove compartment?

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

But its a great shoot.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

One of those folding ones I can keep in my glove compartment?

I dunno, those are kinda tricky to use while driving.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 2:26:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I will be glad to show anyone from Atlanta the way if you make it as far as the Grovetown GA. exit on I-20. We usually eat somewhere after the shoot. Lately its been all you can eat at the bar b que place.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top