Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/7/2005 10:00:38 PM EDT
I shoot up there a lot and I am sure I run into a few of you.  Does anyone else frequent this establishment?
Link Posted: 12/7/2005 10:16:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I've heard of it but I've never been there.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 2:55:43 AM EDT
[#2]
When I worked in that area a couple years ago, I'd go up there during lunch.  Not so much any more.  For the most part, there are a good bunch of guys working there.
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 4:00:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:18:29 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm going tonight  
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 9:47:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 1:05:54 PM EDT
[#6]
I recently tested out my new HK sear there.  They were very nice.  They asked to see my paper work ( no problem) and then let me shoot.  I talked to the guy afterwards.  He stated that they prefer no full-auto's on the weekend. I think this is primarilty due to the "gawk" factor.  Everyone wants to watch. The last time I was there on the weekend there was a LEO with an MP5 and folks were all crowed around  him, so I understand the management's position. I understand.  It is close to me and also a lunch trip.  It is fun to go shooting on an extended lunch

FNGfromGA out
Link Posted: 12/8/2005 2:41:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 7:53:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Where is "Advanced Bullets" located?

Oh, and JK, I'll see ya tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 9:19:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 10:36:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Nope, lol, I over payed for one at Bullseye but they're only twenty minutes away.  Im in the market for an upper tho.  Thats is as soon as I figure out how to get my pivot detent in.  Lmao, I'm skirred!  Can ya bring the tool to the show?  Or even sell me one?  The trouble is I'm blind in one eye and can't see out of the other.  Thank God for optics!
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 4:02:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/10/2005 1:35:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Book,

I remember the Bushmaster M4 with fun switch you let me fingerbang at AMC :)

Good stuff.  I was supprised they let us shoot that there, but they are good folks at ACM.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 8:21:29 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Where is "Advanced Bullets" located?

Oh, and JK, I'll see ya tomorrow.

They are in Temple, GA north and east of Carrolton.   Here ya go. www.advancedbullets.com/

I really like shootin there.  I've shot AR15s there many times and never had too much trouble with the "What do ya need that plastic rifle fer BOY?" crowd.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 5:14:49 PM EDT
[#14]
JK.....if Advanced Bullets is your local range......you might wanna look into a little private range right down the road from it.Very laid back shoot at your own risk type of place cuz you'll probably be the only one there kind of range. Its called Little River Gun Club. It is on the web but I don't know the address off the top of my head. Its only like $100 a year to join and you have a key for access. Its a very cool place. Email me if you wanna go check it out and join. You just need a member to vouch for you and get voted in at the next meeting. It is not full auto friendly but you can pull the trigger as fast as you want to if you catch my drift. 100 yard rifle range,25 yard 180 degree pistol pit,sporting clays,trap and skeet. And a large club house with kitchen for classes,meetings etc.
Firearmz.net uses it for his training classes and its the home range for West GA Tactical Shooters IDPA club that has their matches the last Saturday of every month. Good bunch of guys. Hope to hear from you to come check it out. I'm available all the time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top