BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/4/2005 7:18:43 AM EDT
The life and times of one of our very own:

GD
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:48:21 AM EDT
[#1]

I hear one of them screaming like hell and the other one yelling "SCREAM LOUDER! SCREAM LOUDER!"

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 9:53:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Did I mention that I occasionally go to use the pool in our backyard and run into Stasi the gay Austrian plumber? He does a lot of handyman work for my landlord but it is odd that he gets to come by and swim.

Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:26:48 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

GD

This explains everything

Wolf
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#4]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

GD
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This explains everything

Wolf

Lucy........you got some splaining to do!
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 4:06:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I read this earlier today and actually thought about posting it here. I am glad I wasn't the only one who thought of it!!!

I was in between holding my side laughing and at the same time wondering WTF? out loud on several occasions.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:50:03 PM EDT
[#6]
tag
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:58:41 PM EDT
[#7]
damn funny ...
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#8]
5 pages... and still going and going and going...
Link Posted: 10/5/2005 8:00:03 PM EDT
[#9]

I was reading that and laughing my ass off, and I made the comment that this shit is too funny to be true, and when my g/f asked what I gave her the high points, and when I got to "baton bob", she stated that she had seen him almost every day.  After reading the article, I know why she's seen him, his stage is 14th and peachtree, and that's where Fox Sports News South, her employer, is located.
Link Posted: 10/6/2005 9:42:59 AM EDT
[#10]
We need to get him to either CE or FOP one of these days...

Just for the full story at Hooters.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top