Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/2/2005 5:01:37 AM EDT
I believe natural gear has the best camo scheme for our region. Realtree and Mossyoak stands out against the grayish winter background.

What do you where during the winter in Georgia?
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:44:32 AM EDT
[#1]
There's a 'winter' in GA? (jk)

Since we don't have that hard of winters (usually) whatever works in spring should work in winter.

I'm going with Crye Precision's Multicam. I can overspray it if needed for season and/or geographic changes.

Plain ol OD and Coyote Brown would be good choices as well. Haven't seen the ACU in the real world to know if it would be a good choice.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:48:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree that Mossy/Realtree have issues. My biggest issue is that the pattern is so dense, blurs into one dark shape at any distance. I personally want to try Predator Deception this year. Anyone have experience with this camo in GA?
BTW, if you have pics of the Natural Gear in use in GA I would love to see it.
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 7:50:41 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
There's a 'winter' in GA? (jk)

We have what I like to call an "Extended Fall"
Link Posted: 10/2/2005 9:12:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the Austrian flecktarn camo from fall through winter. Especially in hardwoods.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 10:25:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I like the Austrian flecktarn camo from fall through winter. Especially in hardwoods.

Austrian and German Flecktarn both work well in GA woodlands. Anyone know how well Marpat works?
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:25:06 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Austrian and German Flecktarn both work well in GA woodlands. Anyone know how well Marpat works?

It works great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top