Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2005 10:44:29 AM EDT
for a great class.  I learned alot of good stuff and am anxious to put the techniques I learned to use at the range.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:13:20 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
for a great class.  I learned alot of good stuff and am anxious to put the techniques I learned to use at the range.

Thanks Mike, good class. Everyone had a good time.

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 11:15:24 AM EDT
[#2]
It was LOTS of fun.......and humbling. I have many things I need to work on.

Thanks, Mike.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#3]
My thanks to Mike as well, I had a blast.
Shooting the "square” was very humbling.
Thanks for letting me shoot my first couple of mags through my new AR on the rifle range.

The Bald Monk

Link Posted: 9/25/2005 3:46:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Glad you'all had a good time I enjoyed it myself.

Mike
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 4:08:17 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm a little late here I had to clean my "Ultimate Close Quarters combat Weapon".
It was a great class, I knew I did some things wrong but not EVERYTHING!!!
Mike you did an awesome job. Thanks for all the help. I will keep looking out for the next class you will be holding so you can count me in whether it be M-4 or 1911.

To everyone else there, nice to meet you all.

Thanks again

Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top