Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2005 4:31:18 AM EDT
Hey, It's Jason from the Camp shooters Long Range Precision Tactical Rifle Match (thanks for comming out!!)

After the last match someone (sorry I am BAD with names, guy with the HK) said that he was a C3 dealer???? Anyway, I am looking for a 308 can and need a little info. The transfer would/will be corporate.

PS: We are having another match on Nov 5th!

WEBSITE
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:03:21 AM EDT
[#1]
zzxx99 and Muddy were probably the guilty parties
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 7:00:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 8:15:24 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks!!

Any idea of the the details??
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:24:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:26:57 AM EDT
[#5]
The front runners so far are SWR and SRT products.  Both have come highly recommended.  I'm a big fan of AAC 's quality, however Kevin says their .308 can is out of production and he suggested SWR.  

We were looking at Capitol City's flash hider mounted 308+223 solution.  It turns out their website is out of date, they no longer offer this.  Also, SRT says precision gains only occur with the tight alignment provided by thread attachment.

Anybody that's interested can email me directly, I find it easier to keep track of inquiries via email than the forums.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#6]
The SRT shadow is the front runner in my book. What I am looking for is the 300 Win Mag suppressor that is 1.1" longer than the shadow.

Email in-bound.
Link Posted: 9/23/2005 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
He told me but I forgot.  

All I remember was "blah blah blah suppressor blah blah blah FAL blah blah and blah bolt-action too blah blah give me money".  

How much?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top