Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2005 5:46:50 PM EDT
I happen to like the TV series "RENO 911" played on Comedy Central.  I thought it was just a TV show though.  Apparently from this clip they might actually be real officers, not actors.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#1]
I like that show too, very funny.  Reminds me of some of the guys I've worked with over the years.
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 1:23:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Back when I had cable I would catch an episode. They moved the time slot and I don't think I saw another episode after that.

I liked it when they would get the calls out at the "Dungeon & Dragon" players house. They shot him, pepper sprayed him, and who know what else. LOL

The "circling the wagons" story told to that tour group of kids in the jailhouse was a priceless moment, too. Can't remember the cop's name that told the story, but it was the one who always wears the vest on the outside of his shirt.

It was probably the only comedy-related program I watched.

Scott

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 2:29:57 PM EDT
[#3]
I watch it when i can catch one that isn't a re-run.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top