Posted: 9/14/2005 12:47:06 PM EDT
thompsondd?

Haven't seen him posting here lately.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 3:23:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Maybe he is hanging out with BRF.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
WTF ever happend to BRF?  The mama drama llama must've passed me right on by....
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Wasn't BRF involved in a bruhaha in GD and was banned?
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:27:29 PM EDT
[#4]
thompsondd has been over in GD for a while.

GlockSpeed31
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:20:17 PM EDT
[#5]
rumor has it that he got banned

not sure why
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
rumor has it that he got banned

not sure why

Hasn't been on in a few days...

Posts Per Day ::
Last Post Date ::
9/10/2005 8:16:13 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:50:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thompsondd has been over in GD for a while.

GlockSpeed31

He's turning into a regular post whore over in there.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:37:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:14:05 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Anybody got a link to this?  Help a non-paying brotha out...  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:03:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I went into the archive, he was banned somewhere around the 1st of Apr 05 as BlackRifleFever, I think that thread got tossed in the trash as I couldn't find any wild threads.   He posted a few times under BRF but that account was quickly wacked.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 10:08:39 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I went into the archive, he was banned somewhere around the 1st of Apr 05 as BlackRifleFever, I think that thread got tossed in the trash as I couldn't find any wild threads.   He posted a few times under BRF but that account was quickly wacked.

......... And THAT is all the welfare you get!
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:30:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:34:11 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's interesting because I met BRF, Mrs. BRF, Baby BRF as well as thompsondd and Mrs. thompsondd at the Spring CE shoot.  They were definitely 5 different peope.  The thompsondd family were on the right-most lane, and I was next to them.  BRF was to my left somewhere.

Anybody have a link to thompsondd's banishment thread, or know what sin(s) he committed.  Perhaps he can say the rosary 50 times and be forgiven.  
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 1:35:14 PM EDT
[#14]
BRF has been locked on MANY names since then haha.  He usually just gets on to browse and see if theres any useful info for him or if he has any useful info for someone askin a question, he'll make a name to hook them up with whatever they're askin.  Too much crap went on to even remember hahaha

But why would you, 2nd_Amendment, post that "maybe thompsondd was hangin out with brf " i dont get it?
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 2:46:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's interesting because I met BRF, Mrs. BRF, Baby BRF as well as thompsondd and Mrs. thompsondd at the Spring CE shoot.  They were definitely 5 different peope.  The thompsondd family were on the right-most lane, and I was next to them.  BRF was to my left somewhere.

Anybody have a link to thompsondd's banishment thread, or know what sin(s) he committed.  Perhaps he can say the rosary 50 times and be forgiven.  

Using the Search, I think I see where he got into trouble jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=388480

Looks like he ticked off tc6969.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:00:38 PM EDT
[#16]
If you want to make fun of black people or arabs or muslims there are plenty of forums to do that in. Avilas' have expressed that they don't want that to happen here.

I perceive this being enforced in an inconsistent manner and I see specific users being singled out by different mods. Some of the mods/staff get in a shitty mood and start locking and banning for very minor infractions of the CoC.

Its a business, not a democracy, so either put up with the BS or leave.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:50:23 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
BRF has been locked on MANY names since then haha.  He usually just gets on to browse and see if theres any useful info for him or if he has any useful info for someone askin a question, he'll make a name to hook them up with whatever they're askin.  Too much crap went on to even remember hahaha

But why would you, 2nd_Amendment, post that "maybe thompsondd was hangin out with brf " i dont get it?

One banned member hanging out with another banned member (if it's true).

It was just a joke. No offense meant. Perhaps I should have said he was hanging with Balzac72 or Imbruglio, but it wouldn't have had the same 'local' reference.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
If you want to make fun of black people or arabs or muslims there are plenty of forums to do that in. Avilas' have expressed that they don't want that to happen here.

I perceive this being enforced in an inconsistent manner and I see specific users being singled out by different mods. Some of the mods/staff get in a shitty mood and start locking and banning for very minor infractions of the CoC.

Its a business, not a democracy, so either put up with the BS or leave.

agreed.......and so the looter photoshop thread goes on for 30 pages...........
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

One banned member hanging out with another banned member (if it's true).

It was just a joke. No offense meant. Perhaps I should have said he was hanging with Balzac72 or Imbruglio, but it wouldn't have had the same 'local' reference.

oh no offense taken LOL i'm not that thin skinned.  just wondering if i missed something that isnt a rare occurance hahaha
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 1:56:03 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Using the Search, I think I see where he got into trouble jobrelatedstuff.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=388480

Looks like he ticked off tc6969.

So what you're saying is that the third time is not necessarily the charm?  

It is interesting how the looter photoshop thread is 31+ pages (2nd amendment), but is not considered the same thing.    I've never been very good with the whole politically correct thing any way.  

eodtech2000, thanks for answering the mystery.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2005 7:05:18 PM EDT
[#21]
The local 'post whore' is back from exile!!!

Sssshhhh, don't tell anyone though.

Link Posted: 9/23/2005 4:37:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top