Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2005 4:59:08 AM EDT
To all,

does anyone know of any dealers in GA that stock DSARMS FAL's???

Thanks,

GR
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 11:56:14 AM EDT
[#1]

nope, but there are a fair number of amatuer FAL builders in the state.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:31:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I think Adventure Outdoors deals with them.............they are off Windy Hill and South Cobb Drive
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 10:54:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Try C3 Sports........678-363-5899
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 1:30:40 PM EDT
[#4]
ive seen one at bullseye in lawrenceville. but just one, so  that hardly counts as stocking. they have a springfield made l1a1, so i'd get that over a dsa for american made fals.  just my .02.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:48:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Talk to Allen (ZZXX99) - just my 2 cents
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:39:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Greenranger you looking for more fire power before your deployment to NOLA?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:20:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Bullseye in lawrenceville has DSA FALs from time to time, I've never seen the real high end custom/match models there, but they definately order the STG 58 type FALs pretty often. I've seen them sell alot of those. I was there last week and they had one of the DSA stg 58 para models with the 18" barrel, shorter stoell 4-prong flash supressor, austrian metal hand guards, and DSA's own para lower and top cover/bolt assembly. I actually kind of liked DSA's para lower over the original style just because it was easier to fold, though I suppose it was less solid in it's locking mechanism.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:19:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Greenranger you looking for more fire power before your deployment to NOLA?

NO NO NO NO!!!

I put my name on the "call me LAST" list!!

GR
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Bullseye in lawrenceville has DSA FALs from time to time, I've never seen the real high end custom/match models there, but they definately order the STG 58 type FALs pretty often. I've seen them sell alot of those. I was there last week and they had one of the DSA stg 58 para models with the 18" barrel, shorter stoell 4-prong flash supressor, austrian metal hand guards, and DSA's own para lower and top cover/bolt assembly. I actually kind of liked DSA's para lower over the original style just because it was easier to fold, though I suppose it was less solid in it's locking mechanism.

THANKS!!!

GR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top