Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 4:52:44 AM EDT
I've returned back to the arena of firearms after taking a couple of years off. I picked up my current weapon ( 16" flat top,1/7 twist AimpointM3) last month. Where is the best place in GA to buy amo, I previously bought it at the gun shows, it seems prices have gone up quite a bit at the shows so I've been holding out. I'd like to pick up 1000 rds of amo to use at the range. I'll most likley move to loading my own after I run through the 1000 rds I buy.
Thanks in advance for all your help and I look forward to learning alot from my local guys.
I'm in  North Cobb county (marietta)

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 6:14:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You could always check the EE or send an e-mail to Bookhound. He sends out the monthly newsletter, so if you send him your e-mail address he can add you to the newsletter distribution list.

I know there will be a lot of .223 for sale in the next newsletter, that will come out this weekend or early next week.

Accountant
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 4:18:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Greetings and welcome aboard.  Just remember when you meet Bookhound in person try not to stare at his goiter.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 7:14:57 PM EDT
[#3]
That's a goiter? I thought it was an undeveloped twin.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:36:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:48:04 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's a goiter? I thought it was an undeveloped twin.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top