Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2005 6:17:38 PM EDT
I need to sight in my latest para FAL creation and other FALs that I've been tweaking on, so Saturday morning for me.  Join me if your not scared of the rabbit popo.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:28:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:05:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Ask and ye shall receive:

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:27:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:28:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:59:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Bookhound,
There is a "recoil" spring on a para FAL,it is just enclosed under the top cover and inside the top of the bolt.
As for recoil difference,I can't tell you since I am still waiting on a few parts to finish mine and then I can compare the two.(I haven't been to shoot my standard FAL that I finaly finished last month either!)

Nice looker P806,I wish mine looked that nice!
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 5:47:57 AM EDT
[#6]
I've only put 30 rounds through it, but its recoil feels just as tame as a standard FAL.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 6:33:29 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Have you ever been tased?
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 7:08:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:19:40 AM EDT
[#10]

Drooling!!!!

Nice work!!!!

When is your Marine coming home, I still owe him a Dinner at Ryan's.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:37:11 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I want one.  I was just scared about the recoil.  It's hard to look tactical when your screaming like a little girl because your shoulder hurts.  

The recoil is fine.  Even with my trashed shoulder I was fine so if you go shoot one and start screaming like a little girl then you might be a pussy.

wolf
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 8:59:21 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 11:27:27 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

When is your Marine coming home, I still owe him a Dinner at Ryan's.

He should be at LeJune byt the end of the month, and home for a few days after that.  The Corps will change it's mind on occasions also.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#14]
I will try to get out there between 10:00 and 11:00 am. It shall be the maiden voyage of my DPMS AP4 carbine, oh, I cant wait.  I hate I will have to see you FAL becuase I had to sell my FALs last year for school.  Man I miss them...

Jim
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:18:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I will try to get out there between 10:00 and 11:00 am. It shall be the maiden voyage of my DPMS AP4 carbine, oh, I cant wait.  I hate I will have to see you FAL becuase I had to sell my FALs last year for school.  Man I miss them...

Jim

I plan to be there at 10:00 also.  I'm bringing 3 of my FALs and your quite welcome to launch some FAL lead.
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 3:30:51 PM EDT
[#16]
I want one of those.
Link Posted: 9/9/2005 2:15:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Nice heater!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:09:52 AM EDT
[#18]
We had 2 episodes while we were there. The fist idiot walked downrange to fix his stand while it was hot and people were shooting, what a dumbass. The second started shooting before the range went hot. Dennis. did you get it running right? I did not think to ask if you wanted to try some Port instead of the Santa Barbra.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:31:58 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
We had 2 episodes while we were there. The fist idiot walked downrange to fix his stand while it was hot and people were shooting, what a dumbass. The second started shooting before the range went hot. Dennis. did you get it running right? I did not think to ask if you wanted to try some Port instead of the Santa Barbra.

You know while it might not be right, it makes you want to pop a few off down range to scare the shit out of these fucktards.. How far down did he get??????  By the way .Nice FAL... Sweet......Wardawg
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 6:31:30 AM EDT
[#20]
So no tickets? Nobody's dog get shot? No range nazi, nor nazi rangers?

Damn, musta been boring, well except for the range numbnuts.

[disclaimer] THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE IN PARTICULAR, JUST A GENERAL SMART ASS STATEMENT. [/disclaimer]

Oh, yeah, and I am back after being offline for a while.

Oh, Oh, yeah, NICE rifle...makes me want one too.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:23:51 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
So no tickets? Nobody's dog get shot? No range nazi, nor nazi rangers?

Damn, musta been boring, well except for the range numbnuts.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

It was actually nice not seeing the Nazis, I have much better things to do with my money.
The new AP-4 ran great, below 3/4 inch groups using iron sights at 25 yrds but at 50 yds I couldn't make out what I was shooting at so I have to practice on that and get new eyes.  

BTW lots of really nice FALs out there.

Jim
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:31:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Oh yeah, she's running special, I brought some SA, Port, and aussie.  The Santa Barbra must of been slightly weaker and didn't cycle well in the para, everything else did.

Another episode while we were at CE was two couples were at the bench left to me, the guys were shooting semi-auto pistols and that's OK, but decided to have their women shoot without teaching muzzle discipline.  I looked up and saw a Ruger SA pointed directly at me and a giggly female dancing around.  I almost became a range nazi.  I quit and gathered my gear then.

edited to add:  bieotch!
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 5:43:36 AM EDT
[#23]
I heard the two gigglers, kind of pleasant. Barrel waved at you, not. I was wondering if the usual kid or two waving the .22 down the firing line was going to show up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top