Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2005 1:00:58 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:49:58 PM EDT
[#1]
was marshal law ever declared? i figure that we have a common law of thou shalt not steal right along thou shalt not kill. once one is so rampantly disregarded by society and leadership, wouldn't the other be as well?hinking.gifhinking.gif  
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes, martial law was declared. A little .308 will teach those heathens to behave!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 4:31:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:28:55 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
was marshal martial law ever declared? i figure that we have a common law of thou shalt not steal right along thou shalt not kill. once one is so rampantly disregarded by society and leadership, wouldn't the other be as well?  

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:32:18 AM EDT
[#5]
We were discussing this at work.  A black female said that instead of looting, the morons should be pulling themselves together and go see how many people they could help instead of this crap.

Instantly, our token liberal mouthed off "there was no one there to pull them together".

I let him have it....."What!  Pull themselves together, you moron.  They don't need the gov to get the to pull themselves together and get the hell out and help others on the way.  What a typical Dem thing to say.  Sheesh".

He was stunned as were a few others.  Then I got a few positive comments about what I said.

I also declared that today is national "shoot a looter day".
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#6]
anyone would  take food and water for a family's survival.   what i saw on the news showed televisions and vcrs and the like being carted off.   there is no electricity, so why do they need a television?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 11:59:40 AM EDT
[#7]
I was getting fired up watching that on the news last night.  It's funny how some of them would quickly turn their heads when the camera was on them.

Can't remember which station it was, but I heard a police officer reported 80 looters in a Foot Locker.

Link Posted: 8/31/2005 3:29:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
was marshal martial law ever declared? i figure that we have a common law of thou shalt not steal right along thou shalt not kill. once one is so rampantly disregarded by society and leadership, wouldn't the other be as well?hinking.gifhinking.gif  

hr

SSSMMMMART ass
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 6:51:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I told my wife last night that they would probably steal all the guns from Walmart.  What did they report on the news tonight......

Wonder if they even tried to take any extra precautions to keep that from happening?
Link Posted: 8/31/2005 8:01:01 PM EDT
[#10]
evidently they took those guns with them straight to the children's hospital. i heard on wsbradio this morning that armed looters attacked a children's hospital in new orleans at midnight last night. the only thing they could have possibly wanted was the drugs those kids need to stay alive. now the lawless mob is taking drugs from dying kids. may they all rot in hell.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Now I just saw this article from Foxnews.

Evacuation Halted, Shots fired
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:06:54 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I told my wife last night that they would probably steal all the guns from Walmart.  What did they report on the news tonight......

Wonder if they even tried to take any extra precautions to keep that from happening?

BAN WALMART!!!

It's the only solution! It's for the children!
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Wow, that's just great. I just read the FOX news link. They're making a Somalia like event out of it.

It paves the way for the US gov't to use military force against civilians.

If David Duke had been elected guv'ner this never would have happened.

But seriously, this is the stuff a militia should be thwarting. Flat out tell the armed scumbags, if you're seen with a firearm, you're wanted, dead or alive. We've loosed the militia and they can use whatever force necessary to stop the looting and armed threat.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:54:19 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Wow, that's just great. I just read the FOX news link. They're making a Somalia like event out of it.

It paves the way for the US gov't to use military force against civilians.

If David Duke had been elected guv'ner this never would have happened.

But seriously, this is the stuff a militia should be thwarting. Flat out tell the armed scumbags, if you're seen with a firearm, you're wanted, dead or alive. We've loosed the militia and they can use whatever force necessary to stop the looting and armed threat.

Only problem with this is how do you tell the good guys (like me) from the bad guys (them)?
When you declare open season on anybody carrying a firearm,it prevents anyone who is not in a uniform or officially sanctioned from protecting themselves.
I for one will not make that sacrifice of my own rights.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 10:31:19 AM EDT
[#15]
True.

Just shoot the ones that act like Somalians.

The ones that run are looters, the ones that don't are well disciplined looters.

No, I jest.

I don't know what the answer is. I feel for the people there.  I can't imagine basically being held hostage by my own town.

If the looters are flagrant in their actions, I hope they get all that they deserve. They should be held responsible for their actions.

I would hope it was obvious who was defending themselves and who was predatory.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 9:23:37 PM EDT
[#16]
This just teaches a lesson about those freaking liberals and democRATs that constantly try to steal the guns from honest and law-abiding citizens.    They are very quick in saying nobody needs guns because the "State" provides security whereas we can see they are also very fast in defending looters and/or turning their back to the same people they try to make defenseless by all means such as faked "statistics" and lies.   So now we just have another evidence that the State cannot protect the citizens and in situations like this we are on our own.

This scum should be placed in front of the shooting squad or hanging at the end of a rope.  

And to make things worse the police in New Orleans was even trying to confiscatre the remaining guns from honest people taking aways any chance of defense even after all the uncrontrolled mob started the looting and generalized violence.   Disgusting...
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:48:44 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I was getting fired up watching that on the news last night.  It's funny how some of them would quickly turn their heads when the camera was on them.

Can't remember which station it was, but I heard a police officer reported 80 looters in a Foot Locker.

They must of been looking for "Moses" by Nike.  You know, the shoes that can part the Red Sea.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:58:27 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
This just teaches a lesson about those freaking liberals and democRATs that constantly try to steal the guns from honest and law-abiding citizens.    They are very quick in saying nobody needs guns because the "State" provides security whereas we can see they are also very fast in defending looters and/or turning their back to the same people they try to make defenseless by all means such as faked "statistics" and lies.   So now we just have another evidence that the State cannot protect the citizens and in situations like this we are on our own.

This scum should be placed in front of the shooting squad or hanging at the end of a rope.  

And to make things worse the police in New Orleans was even trying to confiscatre the remaining guns from honest people taking aways any chance of defense even after all the uncrontrolled mob started the looting and generalized violence.   Disgusting...

I agree with you.  To top things off, the lastest report is the NO Police Officers are turning in their badges.  This just adds fuel to the fire.  And what happened after this report got out? Now there are bands of thugs going around raping women.  I just dont get it.  No food, water for days and these animals can only think about is raping helpless women and looting electronics.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:02:07 AM EDT
[#19]
And where are the good people when these rapes are occuring in the Superdome?

A quote comes to mind about....

....when good people do nothing.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:12:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
was marshal law ever declared? i figure that we have a common law of thou shalt not steal right along thou shalt not kill. once one is so rampantly disregarded by society and leadership, wouldn't the other be as well?hinking.gifhinking.gif  

I think marshal law has to be declared by congress.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:40:42 PM EDT
[#21]

They must of been looking for "Moses" by Nike. You know, the shoes that can part the Red Sea.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 12:42:50 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
was marshal law ever declared? i figure that we have a common law of thou shalt not steal right along thou shalt not kill. once one is so rampantly disregarded by society and leadership, wouldn't the other be as well?  

I think marshal martial law has to be declared by congress.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top