Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/27/2005 6:51:57 AM EDT
We have a few openings for Urban Carbine at Rogers Shooting School in Elliay

9/1 - 9/3.
10/20 - 10/22.
11/10 - 11/12.

This is a great opportunity for those who live in Georgia to experience some fast and furious reactive shooting.  Training at Rogers is unlike training anywhere else. Our steel targets appear and disappear at random in human reaction time and shooting them is a whole different ball game than shooting at static paper targets. The SpecOps groups of three different services liked our target systems enough  to purchase them . Training the way the best of best do is an experience that you will never forget.

For more information:
Shoulder Weapons Courses
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
C

Have you guys considered a 3 day class for pistol like you are doing for this urban rifle? There may be a  market for guys who can't commit to 5 days of vacation from their corporate drone jobs.

Mike Menkus

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 2:05:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm game for one of the later dates. Can't wait......I love the carbine.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:08:09 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
C

Have you guys considered a 3 day class for pistol like you are doing for this urban rifle? There may be a  market for guys who can't commit to 5 days of vacation from their corporate drone jobs.

Mike Menkus

Good luck on that.  I've asked CW and his predecessor AL about talking Mr. Rogers into doing a weekend class.  The answer was something like, no way it's not gonna happen.  Two or three days just isn't enough to train most people the Rogers flip-and-press trigger manipulation technique.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 9:25:21 PM EDT
[#4]
is the course restricted to just carbines?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 8:25:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top