Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/12/2005 7:06:18 PM EDT
anyone know of any good hog hunting areas in georgia? Prefferably an hour or two from atlanta. Or a good place to hunt anything for that matter. I am rebuilding my AK and want to try it out on a fat hog to see how she preforms. But I am also looking for good hunting grounds for deer and turkey too.
Link Posted: 8/13/2005 7:20:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Check out Bob Addison's place down in Abbyville www.wildhog.com. It is about a  1 1/2 hours from Atlanta. Not a real fancy place, but he has some big hogs down there. We had 8 hunters down there this past January and killed 17 hogs, all from about 70 lbs to over 400 lbs. If you want a good meat hog, shoot a sow (female), if you want a wall hanger, then a boar (male) is the only choice.

Also, I think 128loaded still is offering some hog hunts down on his land. I personally haven't dealt with him, but he is a member here on AR15.com

GlockSpeed31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top