Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2005 6:59:33 AM EDT
My sister needs a wireless camera to mount in her window that will allow her to flip to the camera on her TV. I bought her an $80 camera from BJ's and out of the three we tried, two were bad and I gave up on the third. They are CRAP!!! In the short time they did work, my sis decided she definitely wants one. So now I need to try and find a functional camera, but I need to find inexpensive ones. She doesn't mind paying what they are worth but a good price is a plus. Oh, she only wants wireless, I tried talking her into a wired camera, but her has her mind set. I would  also like a local GA shop

Thanks in advance,
ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 7:18:02 AM EDT
[#1]
For your sister, huh?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:24:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Is this for the spiders in the basement?  There's a sale at Penney's!
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:33:08 AM EDT
[#3]
x10
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:51:07 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
x10

NOT 10X!!!!!

But thanks for playing!

Here is what BJ's had... It came with power bricks for the cam and the reciever.

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:05:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Does this mean I can't spy on your sister anymore?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 12:53:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Does this mean I can't spy on your sister anymore?

Hmmm, soo many options...

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:14:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Wallmart has em for under 80 bux.  Try one.

There are a bunch of wireless setups for around $100, but it is a real crap shoot on quality.  If you get one that works for 24 hours straight, it will probably be OK.  In that price range there is little QC, and no burnin done on the product.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:19:36 PM EDT
[#8]
try http://www.tinywireless.com.

He operates out of Duluth, I believe.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 12:17:49 PM EDT
[#9]
$80?!?!?

I bought a similar rig off of Egay for like $8 plus $15 shipping from Taiwan.

I have mounted the camera to a set of earphones for recording pistol shooting matches.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top