Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2005 6:31:48 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a gunsmith in the Metro-Atlanta area that can swap a permenant flash hider like a bushy izzy with a vortex?  Planning on geting one of the SEBR's and would like to get the work done locally.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 9:13:09 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know of a gunsmith in the Metro-Atlanta area that can swap a permenant flash hider like a bushy izzy with a vortex?  Planning on geting one of the SEBR's and would like to get the work done locally. hr

Be careful with the SEBR deal.  They are always a mess.
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:20:06 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does anyone know of a gunsmith in the Metro-Atlanta area that can swap a permenant flash hider like a bushy izzy with a vortex?  Planning on geting one of the SEBR's and would like to get the work done locally.

And you know this how?  Registered July 2005 and 38 posts?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 6:35:12 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Does anyone know of a gunsmith in the Metro-Atlanta area that can swap a permenant flash hider like a bushy izzy with a vortex?  Planning on geting one of the SEBR's and would like to get the work done locally. hr

And you know this how?  Registered July 2005 and 38 posts?

I ask you not to pull the typical arfcom act.  I have been around.  I know they are a mess.  I did not tell him not to do it.  I said be carefull.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:13:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Thatsmyjob,GACop asked a good question.  If there is trolling going on its much more likely that you are doing it.  You've been around huh? Why don't you explain your comment on the SEBR instead of making a low post count typical troll statement.  Lots of folks here have these rifles and have had no problems getting them.

Bill3508
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:33:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey guys, I have faith in ARFcom and Bushmaster to deliver on the SEBR's.  Does anyone know a good gunsmith who can swap flash hiders in the Metro area.  Also how much do they charge for the service?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 4:47:16 AM EDT
[#6]
I think that  Rusty at David's Gun Room is still doing some threading, but it was not cheap. They are on Buford Highway about 5 miles north of 285.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 7:34:07 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Thatsmyjob,GACop asked a good question.  If there is trolling going on its much more likely that you are doing it.  You've been around huh? Why don't you explain your comment on the SEBR instead of making a low post count typical troll statement.  Lots of folks here have these rifles and have had no problems getting them.

Bill3508

You have been here since 2001.  Why don't you tell us how well the last one went?
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bill3508

You have been here since 2001.  Why don't you tell us how well the last one went?

The gentlemen that were involved in the last SEBR deal (CCA) are no longer being dealt with.  The whole reason that there was no 2004 model was that they were still trying to get the situation with CCA resolved.  Now since you have come off with the statments that you have, do you care to substantuate how you came across with your statments, instead of coming accross as a ?

One should engage the clutch of the brain before engaging the clutch of the mouth.
BTW birdogz, where are you located?  If you are local to the ATL area I can suggest some buisnesses to deal with in your transfers.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 8:45:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

The gentlemen that were involved in the last SEBR deal (CCA) are no longer being dealt with.  The whole reason that there was no 2004 model was that they were still trying to get the situation with CCA resolved.  Now since you have come off with the statments that you have, do you care to substantuate how you came across with your statments, instead of coming accross as a ?

Now that you have proven my point please continue the troll hunt elsewhere.
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 3:20:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the offer DeltaAir423.  I know an FFL holder about 5 minutes from the house.  He charges $15 for transfer and background check.  I think thats a fair price, and is a nice fella to do business with.  
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 1:16:57 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Now that you have proven my point please continue the troll hunt elsewhere.

I have done nothing to prove anyone's point.  I simply came forward to explain the situation, instead of beating around the bush with semantics.  Since you seem to be a long time reader, do you care to mention who you are? Maybe you're Imbroglio, nah he would play devil's advocate, but be generally more polite than you were.  You're too polite to be McUzi.  Maybe you're Clean Cut/Necromancer/RachelF.

The sights are set buddy, and unless you come clean as to who you are, we're gathering grid coordinates, and rolling out the artillery.
birdogz sorry about pissing in your thread, but we generally don't like outsiders coming in to hometown and stirring shit up.
Link Posted: 8/9/2005 3:40:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah, what he said....
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 10:07:43 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd call Ray at Georgia Range and Guns in Forest Park: 404-366-7861
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top