Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 6:15:16 PM EDT
Is he a member here?  I need some info on his holsters.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:47:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 7:58:11 PM EDT
[#2]
thanks
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:02:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Mike's a good guy. I have three of his holsters. One for a G19, G34, Sig P220R. Zero issues. I've used two in some 18 hour classes with no issues.

If you want to try one out while I'm at the range let me know. I may be up there tomorrow PM.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 8:07:02 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Mike's a good guy. I have three of his holsters. One for a G19, G34, Sig P220R. Zero issues. I've used two in some 18 hour classes with no issues.

If you want to try one out while I'm at the range let me know. I may be up there tomorrow PM.

Which ones do you have.

I have a G36 that I want a holster for. I want an IWB holster.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:00:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I have the G19 IWB and it is really nice. I wore it for one of Mike's Saturday morning classes and it never moved. Tough to beat for the money.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 3:20:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 5:06:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Bookhound clued me into Mike's holsters and they are super nice.  Call or email him and he'll set you up with what you need.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:24:43 AM EDT
[#8]
Bookhound you actually suggested it to me a couple of months ago.  But I have been slack and haven't got around to it until yeasterday my CWP came in the mail so I need to get one soon.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 9:48:11 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Yep.  Mike's a great guy.  I have three of his holsters and wear one everyday.  Also like his mag pouches.  

I should see Mike this morning.  I'll be sure to tell him you asked about him.

Since others brought it up, Mike sometimes puts on a half-day shooting skills class.  He charges so little for the class, it's almost a joke (don't tell him I said that ).  If you are interested in spending a little shooting time with him, all you have to do is ask.  If you've never had any formal training, you'll be blown away by how much Mike can "fix" in four hours.  Heck, he even got chainshaw to hit the target once or twice.  

Are you carrying the G19 or 1911 more these days?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 12:22:46 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yep.  Mike's a great guy.  I have three of his holsters and wear one everyday.  Also like his mag pouches.  

I should see Mike this morning.  I'll be sure to tell him you asked about him.

Since others brought it up, Mike sometimes puts on a half-day shooting skills class.  He charges so little for the class, it's almost a joke (don't tell him I said that ).  If you are interested in spending a little shooting time with him, all you have to do is ask.  If you've never had any formal training, you'll be blown away by how much Mike can "fix" in four hours.  Heck, he even got chainshaw to hit the target once or twice.  

Are you carrying the G19 or 1911 more these days?

I saw how he shoots the 1911. He needs to carry the G19.

On a serious note, I have been switching between my SA GI Champion  and my G19. The G19 is still my favorite carry gun, but there is just something about a 1911 that makes you feel very safe.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:32:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 1:49:21 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
In the warmer weather I've been carrying the G19 a lot more.  I got tired of checking the Kimbers for rust after sweating on them during our evening walks.

Bradd provided a link to Mike's OLD site.  Here is a link to the new Talon Tactical site.  I did see Mike this morning and let him know some folks were in need of holsters.  

Ooo...a shopping cart.  How convenient.  
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks for letting him know book. I just got done talking to him and have one ordered.  Thanks
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 4:58:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 10:48:18 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for all the kind words guys.

I'm busy making holsters today so the ones you GA guys ordered will go out tomorrow.

thanks again.

Mike
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:02:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 11:36:30 AM EDT
[#17]
I placed my order last night,
Tim
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 1:46:59 PM EDT
[#18]
WOW.

I got my holster today.  Talk about fast.  And this thing is a top quality holster.  Thanks mike. If any of you guys need a holster I recommend mike from Talon Tactical.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 2:26:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Glad you liked the holster.

More holsters for you guys are shipping in the morning.

MIke
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 3:20:17 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Awesome, Mike.  I just sent you an e-mail with an order for two more holsters and some mag pouches.  

Make one of those holsters 'extra nice'!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 4:00:49 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Awesome, Mike.  I just sent you an e-mail with an order for two more holsters and some mag pouches.  

Make one of those holsters 'extra nice'!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

Don't worry. Yours will have the dog poop in it, as usual.

J/K
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top